Thank you sweet anon! I’ve actually already checked out the website and I agree it’s really good. The members of personalitycafe have typed me as INFP…I’m still processing it in my head. The INFP descriptions on most sites don’t describe me, but personalityjunkie instead goes through the development of functions.
Anyway, thanks for the help!
2013 as wise? He probably thought he could steal wisdom behind 2012’s back haha I can’t get my mind around the idea. But yeah, I can get that 2012 is a little girl…but not immature, she’d be the wise indian shaman’s daughter if 2012 was a girl.
At least you must be happy that the year has changed! This ask made me laugh so much, I’m posting it public.
well, now I know who you are santa, but yes your redvines are extra proof, right? A Starkid as well. Well, again, Merry Whatever-you’re-celebrating-right-now with your family and friends :)
I actually figured it out, I didn’t know if I should say so… with the hufflepuff-nerdfighter thing and the US brownie haha! Oh and the food descriptions were hilarious. THANK YOU It really made me happy to come home to those sweet messages (and original ones as well!). You’re the best secret santa :D Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
awww these little cookies look so tasty…*looks left and right and gobbles them up* Woops I ate them all. :)
I wouldn’t even take the time to look at them, cookies are best in the stomach. Right? Anyway, I’m really happy you sent them. I’m sure Secret Santas like cookies and milk as well…I’ll get you some once I’ve done some Christmas shopping. Thank you!^^
ok I’m glad I wasn’t poisonned by your rice krispies, that would be unfortunate :D I’ve lived in France since I was 2. You’re so nice secret santa, I’m feeling so fuzzywuzzy inside
ooo ooo snickerdoodles! WEEEEE! The secrecy of this is getting unbearable!….
I’m feeling way better, thanks for everything little anon!
THIS IS SO SWEET WHO IS IT? I’m sorry this is late, you’re really making me feel so happy i don’t know how to respond
oooh, i wonder who it is…. I’m so excited!
Thank you for the tag! Ah, here I go…
1. I have done nothing productive all day. And I’m supposed to be preparing for my bac.
2. At the moment I don’t have Java nor flash player nor chrome nor photoshop or anything cool on my computer at the moment as my dad is paranoid.
3. My nickname was “little big bird” for a while, which fits me most though I prefered “Great Eagle”.
4. I’m reading OotP to my little brother and getting confused as to why he doesn’t love Luna and instead adores Kreacher.
5. I can’t understand chocolate croissants. That is an insult to the original refined butter croissant you find in France which (fussily) doesn’t need your nutella. I eat “pain au chocolat” if I need chocolate.
6. I like hugs. I hate being touched by strangers, but I often find an urge to hug my friends.
7. My tracked tags are “neville”, “infj”, “matt lewis”,”violin” and “hufflepuff”.
8. I’m going to take Earth and Life sciences as a speciality next year, though my parents want me to take maths.
9. My favorite season is autumn. The leaves falling and the wind.
10. I tried the chinese violin today and got frustrated as it is nothing like my beloved violin. Though I found the instrument and its music very pretty.
not much happens, I guess I associate like most people do: red with violence and blue with sadness and common symbols and emotions. Purple is imagination, orange is fun. But nothing synesthetic.
Wait. It’s true that lilac is milky and orange zesty and red is sort of oily, and purple is swirly but that’s because i associate them with things as everyone does. lilac is the color of Milka chocolate wrappers, orange is an orange and red is blood and purple is like plums.
um, things trigger colours but colours don’t get anything unusual.
Hmm. I’m confuzzled.